Assistant Bar Manager
We are a traditional busy Liverpool city centre pub which also serves food and we are looking for an assistant bar manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about hospitality, first class customer service and food & beverage. The right candidate will have a natural gift for hospitality and also be a fun, outgoing person with a real passion for food and drink.
- Assisting the Bar Manager in the day to day operations.
- Ensuring high standards are being maintained or exceeded.
- Managing stocks and bar controls.
- Motivate, train and lead teams whilst enhancing their passion and commitment.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered to customers.
- Gain feedback to improve all aspects of the customer’s journey.
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience in a similar establishment.
- Positive outgoing nature, and excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to use their own initiative and skills to motivate others to their full potential.
- Good knowledge of stock controls, beverage orders and achieving GPs.
- Develop the business through ensuring the effective delivery of products and promotions.
If you think you tick all the boxes please send us your CV,
Apply for Assistant Bar Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly