Assistant Bar Manager
We are a traditional busy Liverpool city centre pub which also serves food and we are looking for an assistant bar manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about hospitality, first class customer service and food & beverage. The right candidate will have a natural gift for hospitality and also be a fun, outgoing person with a real passion for food and drink.
- Assisting the Bar Manager in the day to day operations.
- Ensuring high standards are being maintained or exceeded.
- Managing stocks and bar controls.
- Motivate, train and lead teams whilst enhancing their passion and commitment.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered to customers.
- Gain feedback to improve all aspects of the customer’s journey.
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience in a similar establishment.
- Positive outgoing nature, and excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to use their own initiative and skills to motivate others to their full potential.
- Good knowledge of stock controls, beverage orders and achieving GPs.
- Develop the business through ensuring the effective delivery of products and promotions.
If you think you tick all the boxes please send us your CV,