Home Care Assistants
Home Care Assistant
Westminster, Central London
£9.75 - £10.40 per hour, holiday pay, pension and travel expenses
Full and Part Time Hours -early mornings, evenings and weekends and live in care
We are looking for caring and reliable Home Care Assistants to join our expanding team supporting clients in central London. If helping others inspires you then a career as a carer is just for you and we would like to hear from you.
Our clients need help in lots of different ways: for companionship, to keep on top of things at home or with personal care. Whatever their needs, they all should be treated with dignity and respect.
What qualities do I need for this role?
Our Home Care Assistants come from lots of different backgrounds but they must fulfil some of the following criteria:
• Caring, compassionate and well presented
• Has had experience of caring for a family member or friend
• Looks for a rewarding job
• Has flexibility to work the hours needed to provide support to our clients
• Is a team player who can represent our values and ethos
• Genuinely wants to make a difference
• Lives within 45 minutes bus journey from the City of Westminster
This is also an excellent opportunity for experienced Home Care Assistants that want to work for a provider that focuses on quality and that gives time to their staff to be able to make a real difference.
Applicants with the following availability will be welcomed:
• Weekdays - Early mornings and throughout the day
• Weekdays – Evenings
• Weekends - All hours
We are also looking for LIve-in care assistants
Why work for us?
• We are a friendly, professional, well established and expanding company
• You will have regular clients to keep travelling to a minimum and to ensure
excellent continuity of care is provided
• You will only work within the City of Westminster, central London
• You will receive ongoing training, support and funded national qualifications
• We pay full travel expenses for our staff, you could benefit by getting a monthly bus pass for zones 1 to 6
• We use the latest technology and our staff access all client info through a smartphone app
• We have been rated ‘Outstanding’ for caring by our regulators, the CQC
• There is a genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career and progress within the care industry
You will need to complete a DBS check upon successful interview. If you are truly looking to make a difference and you are passionate about care and meet most of the above criteria then please email your CV to us. We will then call you to discuss your application.