Experienced Waiter/Waitress for NOPI, Soho
NOPI is a fast paced, brasserie-style restaurant in Soho from the team behind Ottolenghi.
We have a vacancy for an experienced Waiter who can provide confident service to our guests.
NOPI serves creative, fresh food of an exceptional standard and quality, amazing cocktails and an exciting wine list with a focus on natural wines.
Our colleagues possess a passion for the life of a restaurant, the food, drinks and the people. If you do too, this is an ideal workplace for you.
• 6-7 shifts over 5 days a week, most weekends with mostly evening shifts according to the weekly rota
Our Offer/ Perks:
- Excellent pay- competitive hourly pay, service charge and cash tips
- Flexible and fair hours
- Expanding company with career opportunities
- Plenty of training offered to support and develop our staff
- Ottolenghi cooking school and cooking demos, workshops
- Staff meals & Staff discounts
- Refer a friend scheme
- Pension plan
- 28 days of paid holidays per annum
• A minimum of 3 years restaurant experience
• Passionate about the restaurant industry and knowledgeable about food and wine
• Excellent guest relations skills
• Great team player with strong communication skills
• In charge of a full restaurant section minimum of 21 guests
• Develop & maintaint strong menu and wine knowledge
• Advising guests on menu and wine choices
• Working within our restaurant’s service ethos
• Responding to guests’ feedback with empathy and generosity
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety
• Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Experienced Waiter/Waitress for NOPI, Soho
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly