Full time Chef for busy bedminster cafe and bar.
A opportunity for an EXPERIENCED chef to join a growing independent business.
Day, evening and weekend hours, 35+hrs per Week
Redpoint cafe is situated in the entrance of Redpoint climbing centre, winterstoke road, with a strong focus on local and fresh ingredients. The busy cafe serves climbers, locals, children of all ages and parents, we serve a small but tasty menu along with soft drink, alcohol and hot drinks.
This position is suitable for someone who has experience working as a chef. Candidate must be comfortable working alone and also be happy washing up and serving drinks during quiet day shifts along side their prep work. The role will mainly be working alone in the kitchen along side bar staff, but will also have a couple of shifts a week working along side the head chef.
Benefits for the successful candidate:
- Discounts for food and drinks.
- 5 Days per weeks, 6-11 hour shifts.
- Flexible Rotas
- Free climbing
- Discounts for fitness classes
- Ensuring food delivery and presentation is kept to highest standards.
- Opening and closing the kitchen.
- Maintaining good level of cleanliness and to keep kitchen tidy.
- Product Knowledge.
- Being a good all round team member.
- Baking fresh sweet and savoury items daily.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- Food & hygene level 2
- First aid certificate
- Min 2 years previous experience is essential, please do not apply if you do not have experience