We are seeking an experienced, passionate Sous Chef to join our team at Antipodea, part of a growing restaurant group.
Antipodea is founded on the principles of the Melbourne dining scene and it enjoys a relaxed informal atmosphere during the day and transforms into a more brasserie offering at night with truly world class food.
We are all about fresh produce that is ethically sourced and served in a welcoming environment. Our in-house gardener grows our own herbs fresh in each store. Our butcher produces our bacon, ham, chorizo and all aged meats in house. We even have our own bakery and patisserie where we make all our own bread, cakes and biscuits.
We take pride in what we do and invest heavily in our employees. As you will be joining a young progressive company, there are endless opportunities for you to grow and develop your career. You will benefit from an all-encompassing training programme and will join a fantastic vibrant team.
Antipodea is a very fast paced and dynamic environment within which a sous chef will:
- Be naturally customer focused with a professional but friendly manner
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Commitment and determination
- Have an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude
- Be willing to learn to and operate our style of service
This new vacancy is perfect for a sous chef who wants to make a long term career move and join in the success of this growing company and learn from our team.
Sous Chef responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and service of all of our menus
- Operating safely within kitchen environments
- Driving and expanding on our brand standards
- Working under direction from our experienced head chefs
- Signing off on our kitchen training programme
If this sounds like the Sous Chef position for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply for SOUS CHEF
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly