Experienced courier transport controller? Join us today! £26K per year plus benefits!
We are a fast expanding SameDay service delivery company working with some of the most respected clients in UK. We have a friendly and driven management team and a fleet of hard working, reliable drivers. If you are an experienced courier controller looking for new opportunities, we would like to hear from you.
The main responsibilities within this role are :
- Allocation of work to couriers in a fair manner.
- Taking and logging bookings accurately.
- Monitoring of jobs.
- Keeping clients and fellow colleagues informed and up to date in case of any issues.
- Proactively advising on any recruitment needs to keep the fleet size as needed.
Necessary skills for this role :
- Excellent communications skills – spoken, read and written.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, couriers and suppliers whilst remaining professional at all times.
- IT savvy.
- Being well organized.
- Previous transport industry experience.
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations.
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
If are have what it takes, we would like to hear from you. Please send your full CV and contact number to email@example.com
Apply for Experienced courier transport controller? Join us today! £26K per year plus benefits!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly