We’re looking for an efficient and helpful person with a broad range of admin experience and excellent attention to detail to join our Rainham office. You’ll be making sure the office runs smoothly, supporting staff with a variety of admin requirements and helping us keep our records and databases accurate and up-to-date. You’ll also be the first point of contact at Quick Link for many people, by phone, email and face-to-face, so you’ll need to have a friendly, helpful approach and a good standard of written and spoken English.
- Previous experience as an Administrator
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn new back office systems quickly and easily
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly organised, personable and hard working
- Prior experience of working in recruitment industry is highly desirable, but not essential