Full-Time Customer Service Administrator - St Werburghs (BS2)
John Sheppard Butchers Ltd, a successful and expanding third generation family operated catering butchers based in central Bristol are looking for an experienced Full-Time Customer Service Administrator to join our valued telesales office team.
As a business, we supply quality fresh meat and poultry products to Schools, Colleges, Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and other customers throughout the UK and are recently Celebrated our 80th year of trading.
The key duties of this role will include:
- General administration
- Daily inbound telesales calls – taking of orders from customers
- Entering orders onto bespoke ordering/invoice system
- Liaising with customers via e-mail, web based portals and via telephone
- Dealing with all customer enquiries and handling any complaints in a professional manner
- Accurately checking and updating invoices
- Maintaining and updating company database
- Ensuring all filing is kept up to date
- Use of web based ordering portals (incoming orders and outgoing invoices)
The successful candidate must:
- Be Computer literate in MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work on their own and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Possess a professional telephone manner
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy of work
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to be assertive and use initiative
- Have a passion for food and produce
Previous administration experience is essential.
- 28 Days Holiday (Including bank Holidays)
- Preferential prices on meat for staff
- Full Time hours contract (offered after a sucessful probationary period)
- Workplace Pension
- Free to attend annual staff events
- Secure employment (if expectations are met)
Hours of work are rotational shifts: Monday–Friday covering hours between: 7am– 7pm (Approx.) with occasional Saturday morning’s.
You will need to be flexible as working hours may be subject to change on occasion.
Salary: £7.50 - £9.00/hr depending on candidate’s level of experience.
Please note that if you do not live locally it is recommended that you have your own transportation as there is unfortunately limited evening public transport.
To apply to this role please can you send a copy of your CV via email to email@example.com
Apply for Full-Time Customer Service Administrator - St Werburghs (BS2)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly