Head Chef / Grill Chef--- Gourmet Burger Restaurant- Brick Lane
We are an independently owned, small burger joint. Band of Burgers was started with a simple goal - do a few things and do them to the best of our ability, with quality and customer experience at the core of everything we do.
We currently have 2 venues in London and at the end of this year we are expecting to open the third one.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic head chef to join us at the grass roots and grow with us from the beginning.
We have a core menu of outstanding burgers and sides and would rather our kitchen leaders focus on these are going out bang on every time from a kitchen full of happy people, than focusing on menu development and looking at costings.
Duties will include (but are not limited to) prepping for service, cooking (grill / fry sections) keeping work areas clean and tidy, adhering to and promoting health & food safety policies, ordering and generally being a fun person to work with!
What we are looking for:
- Someone who thrives working within a team in a fast paced environment
- Someone who can build and manage a team
- Who is passionate about the ultimate comfort food
- Has a hard working attitude and a willingness to listen & learn
- Has a good level of English
- Works well when the pressure is on
- Is flexible with hours and available weekends and evenings.
- Experience in a similar role is preferential however a motivated and positive personality is preferred more!
What you get from us
- Competitive wages
- Bonus scheme
- Being part of the growing BOB family.
- Immediate start
If you want to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and fun environment - drop us a line, we'd love to meet you!