Quantity Surveyor - Permanent
Based in Suffolk this Structural Steel and Cladding specialist contractor has been established now for over 30 years, during which time they have built up a strong reputation in the industry for high quality installations of structural steel and cladding products. As a result of continued growth, this client is looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Quantity Surveyor you would be expected to perform day to day duties such as:
- The preparation of tender and contract documents such as bills of quantities
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Allocating work to sub-contractors
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
Requirements for Quantity Surveyor
The ideal candidate will be HNC Qualified but will to accept CV`s at all levels.
Salary dependent upon experience and immediate start for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the Quantity Surveyors position please call Danny or Demi on 01223 782043 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly