Chef Jolly's of Bath
Chef Jolly’s of Bath - 35 hours over 5 days per week
£8.50 per hour plus tips, excellent benefits & sociable day time hours /straight shifts to start immediately, staff discount
Are you a dedicated Chef looking for a new role with exciting opportunities? If so then we have a fantastic opening to join our team within our fashionable modern tea room.
You will need to have a real passion for food with the skill to be able to lead and manage a kitchen whilst also motivating and inspiring others.
You will need to:
- Deliver quality food to exceptional standards, made to brand specifications, ensuring detailed presentation of all dishes.
- Compliance with health & safety, food hygiene and due diligence requirements.
- Have previous experience of working in a fast paced kitchen
- Have appropriate Chef & Catering qualifications including food hygiene
- Have a positive and professional attitude
- Produce & deliver high quality food in particular pastry dishes and have a good palette for flavoursome ingredients
- Deliver gross profit through effective ordering, portion control and waste management
- Support the Unit Manager to deliver on operational and financial targets
It’s all about being creative and delivering fresh tasty food, providing a great experience and place for everyone. Quality, Passion and Family Values are key to our success and we expect all our teams to join us in delivering these core values.
Massarella Catering works in partnership with House of Fraser, currently operating over 50 restaurants and café operations within their stores. If you have a passion for food and great service and a love of success then in return we well share a piece of this success with you. Please apply on line or for more information about the company please visit our web site.
Apply for Chef Jolly's of Bath
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly