Chef de Partie in The Salt Room
The Salt Room is looking for a motivated, experienced chef de partie to join the team and deliver award winning fish, seafood and meat dishes, quality food, made from fresh, local products, prepared by skilled chefs.
The ideal candidate will need to be passionate about food, flexible and keen to learn. A self-motivated natural team player that thrives under pressure.
Competitive hourly rate including share of service charge offered.
The minimum requirements for this Chef de Partie role include:
- Experience at the required level
- Experience in BUSY fresh food restaurant
- A genuine passion for creating the finest food
- Keen to thrive in the busy kitchen environment
- A strong personality – someone looking to challenge themselves
- Local to Brighton, East Sussex
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
The role of Chef de Partie will:
- Handle fresh ingredients, prepare them to the highest standards
- Deliver orderliness in all kitchen duties
- Support and manage team
- Maintain a professional manner while under pressure
- Show willingness to achieve best at all times
- Ensure Health & Safety and COSHH laws are observed