To provide professional consultation for clients who want to apply for a doctorate Programme in UK (potentially other countries as well) and to help the programme manager with daily administrative work
- To review the potential client’s background material, including transcripts, dissertations, papers published and portfolios
- To proofread clients’ writing material, including research proposals, personal statements and CVs
- To train novice profession-based consultants
- To allocate suitable profession-based consultants to clients
- Help to monitor, coordinate and maintain the relation between professional-based consultants and his/her clients
- To assist the manager to organize online and offline seminars
- To assist the manager to improve products
- To interview potential professional-based consultants
- To provide face-to-face consultancy to some potential client
- The applicant must hold a doctorate degree, or shall in the process of obtaining a doctorate degree in any field.
- The applicant shall profoundly understand the procedure of PhD application in UK and US.
- The applicant shall have excellently mastered mandarin and English.
- Good communication skill and teaching experience of the applicant will be appreciated.
- The applicant shall be familiar with MS Office.
- The successful applicant works 2-3 days per week. A London based applicant will be preferred. Outside London applicants will be considered, but the company will not be able to cover travel expense
Apply for Senior Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly