Workshop controller / Workshop manager
Location: Weston on the Green, Bicester with occasional travel to our production sites in Northern Europe
Kel-Berg Trailers & Trucks Ltd are a locally based commercial vehicle manufacturer and sales office based in Weston on the Green. Supplying our range of bodywork and trailers to the UK and Irish construction and utility industry. Our site works along side our European production site assembling completed body products and preparing new equipment ready for delivery.
This role would be suited to either an experienced workshop controller/manager or an exceptional HGV mechanic or technician looking for that next step up. This role is high paced so would suit someone who finds it easy to deal with several jobs at the one time whilst prioritising them.
The ideal candidate will have had previous hands on experience in the HGV manufacturing or HGV motor trade industry with excellent customer service skills, a desire to succeed and the ability to develop and drive an already successful team. In return you will be offered a competitive salary and given support and tools to help you meet your job role effectively.
- Candidate should be well presented & be computer literate due to this being a customer facing role
- You will be required to ensure that profit and financial targets are met in line with any budgets you may be given
- You will be required to liaise with our sales office ensuring sold equipment is completed in time for agreed customer deliveries
- You will be required to allocate & schedule jobs to your team on a daily and weekly basis to maximise labour hours available to you
- You will be required to ensure parts and equipment are available to your team to allow them to carry out jobs set. Checking stock levels and ensuring re-ordering is done in a timely basis.
- You will be tasked with ensuring your team work to the highest standard possible and that they follow all company guidelines on completing paperwork, any health & safety requirements and any training the may require. The team should gain knowledge and support from yourself.
- You will be required to deal with all service, technical and warranty related calls from customers and complete them to the best of your ability. This may include travel to customers for site visits (potentially out of normal working hours) to ensure they are receiving the best customer service as possible from us
- 20 days holiday a year plus 8 UK bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Mobile Phone
Salary dependant on candidates experience, minimum salary will be £28,000.00 per year
Please email CV, closing date for applications is 28/02/2018.