Cluster Accounts Supervisor
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON LONDON ISLINGTON
We are looking for enthusiastic, genuine, friendly people who strive to exceed expectations and deliver excellence in everything that they do.
We have an opportunity for you to join Finance Team as
Cluster Accounts Supervisor
You will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our hotel, through our teams in all departments.
This is a role, where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
If you are flexible, well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others, have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry and are looking for a structured career path then apply online today.
Cluster Accounts Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- Supervise the AR, AP and Income Audit Functions within the Cluster
- To ensure effective and timely communication of business performance and opportunities to all levels of management within the organization`s processes and timelines.
- To ensure that all banking transactions are processed and cleared in a timely manner.
- Provide support and guidance to HOD’s in relation to day to day operations relating to the Finance Dept
- To participate in the month end accounts processes in conjunction with central services, as per company policies and procedures, ensuring preparation of accurate and timely financial reports.
- To assist with the preparation of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations held at property level.
- To assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets in conjunction with the Cluster Financial Controller of each cluster property.
- To assist with the valuation of stock takes within the cluster
What benefits will I receive while working for DoubleTree by Hilton London Islington?
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined us. Full details are provided during Company BELONG Induction Programme.
- Well-Tailored Uniforms
- Meals on duty
- Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
- Monthly engagement activities
- Annual Charity Event Day
- Training and Development opportunities through our `Grow` L&D Programme
- Employee of the month & Overall Employee of the Year, Gala dinner
- Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
- Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible working hours
- Earn up to £1000 for recommending a friend to work for us
- Birthday cards every year
- Life Assurance
- No split shifts