Grand National SIA Security Staff
NOW EASIER TO APPLY THAN EVER!!!!!
Are you looking for a little bit of excitement and a change from your usual routine? If so, then the G4S Events Team would like to hear from you in relation to our current vacancies at The Grand National 2018, which will be held at Aintree Race Course, Liverpool on the 12th, 13th and 14th of April.In addition to working at The Grand National in April, there will also be opportunities for you to work at some of the most prestigious events in Liverpool and across the UK in the New Year. These opportunities could see you working at large scale events such as Manchester City FC and its 5* Training Facilities, The Golf Open Championship, Download Festival, British Summertime - Hyde Park Festival, TRNSMT, football and cricket matches as well as all race meetings at Aintree and Haydock Racecourses.
You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of customers by providing a high visibility security presence. You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the buildings and personnel. You will carry out duties at busy public events ensuring duties are carried out in a professional manner and that the event is safe and compliant.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any call made by control in relation to crowd disturbances.
- Deal with crowd disruptions (sometimes physical removals/extractions)
- Robust response when required.
- Body and Bag searches if required.
- Hospitality duties in licensed area's.
- Monitor crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action to resolve as necessary.
- To ensure that the secured zones within the venue remain free of prohibited and restricted items.
- To follow protocol when dealing with alarms/incidents which require escalating to the next level
The Ideal Candidate:
You must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid SIA Door Supervisors License. Excellent verbal communication skills and a common sense approach are essential. An aptitude to working with the public, a friendly, approachable and professional manner are all important but, above all, flexibility is key.
- You must be aged 18 years or above.
- You must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor.
- Experience of working within a similar role would be an advantage.
- Experience in delivering a personal and professional customer experience would be advantageous.
- Flexibility is a MUST
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity.
- Confident in interacting with high level visitors and management.