Sous Chef – New Forest
Our client is a luxury hotel situated in the picturesque New Forest. Set within a classic building this hotel offers an elegant and opulent atmosphere as the perfect get away destination with a spa and popular restaurant offering rosette standard cuisine. With a central location and a variety of activities nearby running throughout the year this hotel offers something for everyone.
As Sous Chef you will be working within a large team of Chefs deputising and working closely with the Head Chef. Using fresh locally sourced ingredients you will be creating rosette standard seasonal dishes for the main restaurant as well as tailored menus for private functions and weddings. You will be working for an independent company who are striving to deliver the best standards possible.
Other key characteristics:
- Experience as a Sous Chef for a minimum of 2 years
- Passionate about fresh produce and ability to cook to a high standard
- Shared ambition to achieve and be awarded a rosette
- Ability to create menus and work closely with the Head Chef
- Experience working in hotels or in fine dining
- Confidence to lead a team and manage the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
- An annual salary up to 25K depending on experience
- Tips paid quarterly approx. £1,500 per annum
- Live in accommodation (subject to availability)
- Opportunity to be a part of a kitchen aiming to achieve a rosette
- 28 days holiday per year
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Carl.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.