Apprentice Legal Administrator
Tod & Mitchell Solicitors are looking for a professional and dynamic individual to complement our existing team. We are a busy firm of criminal defence Solicitors and if you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for an organised and friendly full time apprentice administrator who will perform front of house receptionist duties, whilst supporting the office in the capacity of an administrator.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Reception duties (answering calls (office intercom) / meet and greet of clients)
- Control levels of office supplies - ordering stationary when required
- Responsible for all mail in the office and delivery to post office and DX
- Looking out files for court and delivering files to court when necessary
- Any other tasks set by manager
- You will be friendly, positive and welcoming
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision and show initiative
- Excellent time-management
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience in general admin duties
- Fully competent in Microsoft programs
In return, we are offering an excellent remuneration package (based on experience) with an attractive holiday entitlement and pension scheme. The hours for this position will be 37 per week, Mon-Fri.
If you think you might be who we are looking for, please submit a covering letter and CV.