London’s most respected high-end Inventory Company is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Property Administrator to join our growing team. With over 10 years’ experience in a growing and developing sector we have built up the most exclusive client list in the industry. Servicing high-end clients across the capital, we are now recruiting top level individuals to join our highly productive team.
We employ highly experienced Property Inspectors and Property Administrators to ensure the reports we produce are industry leading. Using in-house bespoke inventory software, we ensure clients always have continuity in the layout and detail. Our primary objective is to provide the highest quality customer service and experience for the client. The correct candidate will share this vision of leading, premium customer care.
Prospective candidates need to hold the following characteristics:
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience within the property sector ideally as Property Manager.
- A career-driven individual with potential to grow and progress within the company.
- Hard-working and organised.
- Able to demonstrate examples of expert customer service skills.
- Display a large degree of common sense.
- An excellent command of the English language.
- Able to bring something unique and dynamic to the ACT team.
- Confident and professional telephone manor
- Computer literate
- Good concentration, accuracy and great attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive and self-motivated character
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a high level of customer focus at all times
- Proof reading and quality control of property content and condition reports
- Liaising with Landlords, tenants and estate agents to resolve any queries
- Coordinate feedback to property inspectors
Working – 9am– 5.30pm
6 Saturdays throughout the busy Summer period
Salary – £21,000 -£22,000 per annum