Host/ess - Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon
About Fortnum & Mason
For over 300 years, Fortnum’s has been in the business of pleasure. From the heart of our Piccadilly store, we continue being the home of joy-giving things, extraordinary experiences and the very finest produce. We are now looking for an experienced Hostess for our famous Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon.
About the Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon
The tradition of making tea and that little bit of something between lunch and dinner has long since been a feature at Fortnum & Mason. Our tranquil Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon was opened by HM The Queen and has since become a stylish destination for the most traditional of afternoon teas.
You are naturally welcoming and friendly and like engaging with customers. Most of all you like working in a busy environment. Knowledge of Opentable preferable but training will be provided.
You will be:
• Naturally friendly and approachable
• Managing the day-to-day bookings
• Ensuring the best welcome and experience is given to our guests
• Reporting to the Senior Managers
• A competitive salary + Tronc
• Annual bonus of up to 5%
• A generous store and restaurant discount
• 28 days holidays (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• Free shift meals in our staff restaurant
• Excellent pension scheme
• Defined development scheme to grow your career
If you have what it takes to help us deliver a sense of pleasure to our guests and want the opportunity to progress your career, please apply today.