German Video Marketing Internship
We are a successful, award nominated TV news agency and audiovisual media content intermediary with 13 years of activity, based in London, UK.We're currently looking for an extremely passionate, ambitious person, willing to learn, loaded with enthusiasm and interest for the media business, with an open mind, a born lateral thinker, still not lacking common sense and a good sense of humor too. The successful candidate for this internship will be involved in a wide and diverse number activities within the company, including but not limited to:
- Business development and marketing
- Web content publishing,editing, copy writing, tagging, quality control
- Managing accounts, pitching our products and services.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Updating the database with client details
- Footage research
- Update social media
- Plan social media activity
- Other general duties as required.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate studying Marketing, HR, Management, Media, Business Studies, Advertising, Multimedia or similar degrees. You will have a strong academic background in general and have excellent written and verbal communications skills, and will also be digitally savvy. Previous sales or marketing experience is useful, an interest in media is essential. Must be fluent in German. We are an independent business, we work in an informal environment, we're not hierarchic corporate. You will get the chance learn a lot about all aspects of how an indie-media business is run. If you have bags of enthusiasm and show strong ability, there will be scope to expand your duties, in line with our agency’s general business aims.
- Well presented, confident, credible
- Self motivated, proactive with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised, strong administration skills
- Time management skills, able to prioritise workload
- Ability to listen
- Diligent, strong communicator
- Ability to multi-task to achieve results
- Supportive of working in a team environment
- Passionate about media and people
- Sociable, good sense of humor
- Confident phone manner
- Be digitally savvy - Be reliable, prompt, keep to strict deadlines
- Show an ability to work autonomously
- Have an attention to detail
- Computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We would expect you to have been already selected for either an Erasmus+ bursary to cover your internship period with us, as it is an unpaid internship. The internship can lead into a Permanent Position for the right individual.