Sous Chef Wanted For Stylish Notting Hill Gastropub
We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic sous chef to join the kitchen team at The Prince Bonaparte.
We are a stylish, art deco pub in Notting Hill near Westbourne Park with an open plan lounge bar and an adjoining dining room of around 40 covers. Our menu evolves constantly and we pride ourselves on sourcing the best seasonal produce available. We are very proud of our Robatayaki grill which offers our customers a point of difference from standard gastropub menus and allows us to stand out from the crowd.
Your role will be to maintain consistency to exacting standards and work alongside our Head Chef to ensure smooth service of our freshly prepared menu to our guests. You will be required to manage shifts on the front line in our open kitchen and give direction to the junior members of the kitchen team.
- A real passion for great, freshly prepared food
- A strong work ethic, punctuality and reliability.
- Enthusiasm to lead and encourage junior chefs
- Flexibility to work all shift
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High standards and a professional approach
- Experience as a Sous Chef or senior CDP
In return we offer:
- Competitive rate of pay and service charge
- Comprehensive training throughout all aspects of the industry
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and development
- A companywide benefits system
- Over 4 weeks paid holiday per year
- Good work-life balance
- 5 out of 7 days
- Laundered uniform
If you have these qualities and believe you are the right person to complement our team please reply to this ad now attaching your C.V.
You must have the right to work in the U.K. and be able to prove so, have a National Insurance number and a bank account in your name.
Apply for Sous Chef Wanted For Stylish Notting Hill Gastropub
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly