Waiter/waitress - Bistro Aix, Crouch End, North London
Well known among the locals, Bistro Aix is an independent restaurant that has been serving up French cuisine since it was established in 2002. Our menu is generous, slightly rustic, traditional and always fresh, home-made food from our amazing sauces to our pastry and desserts. To complement our food, we work with independent wine producers from organic, biodynamic and natural wines. We believe in real and rustic food - we believe in true and natural wines.’
We are looking for a part time waiter/ress (2-3 shifts per week) with at least 1 year experience in catering industry.
Open, sincere and charming waiter/ress who is enthusiastic about customer service, enjoys the food and wine industry, and who wishes to improve and develop their skills. We are a highly professional team with a warm but unobtrusive customer service that always attracts complements. Training with us will bring you to another level of polished professionalism.
What we are looking for in you?
- Basic bar skills: top up fridges, serving drinks, coffee making, general cleaning
- Running plates, clearing tables, setting up the dining room
- Providing an excellent customer service
- Have a good level of English
- Have a positive attitude, with a friendly but professional manner
- Able to work effectively as a part of the team
The benefits we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Meals on duty
- Staff discount on food and drink
- Pleasant and fun working environment