Office Administrator-Part Time temporary-central Brighton seafront offices, music education company
Experienced Administrator needed for busy digital music education company. This is a temporary role for 6 months with an immediate start if required for the right candidate.
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Reception responsibilities ie transferring calls, taking messages, helping with queries.
- Printing brochures and literature
- Responsible for basic book keeping including chasing bad debts
- Any other tasks that need completing around the office.
The perfect candidate would have experience with telephone work. Positive, professional and personable is a must! Casual office so suits not needed.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Work effectively within a highly successful team
- Initiative, friendly, confident with a can-do attitude
- Extremely organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Resourceful, action-oriented, and an analytical thinker.
- Basic understanding of finance.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines, as well as balance multiple projects by prioritising effectively.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software/Google Docs.
Hours: ideally 9.30am-2pm Monday-Friday but flexible re the right candidate up to a maximum of 22.5 hours per week.
Applications (CV and covering letter) need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date Friday 23rd February 2018 5pm.
Apply for Office Administrator-Part Time temporary-central Brighton seafront offices, music education company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly