Care Assistant Complex Care
We have new opportunities to join our Complex Care team which offers support to people who wish to remain in their own home. The role involves working on a rota basis of ten days on, ten days off as part of a live-in package, dedicated to one client, this post is for a Female Driver only.
Radis Complex Care Service are currently recruiting in the Lymm area including Warrington, Cheshire, Manchester, Northwich, Stockport, Widnes and Wigan. Spinal Injury experience preferred but not essential.
Your role will involve supporting and providing a high standard of care and support, and working with the Registered Manager, Clinical Nurse Specialist and Team Leader, Experience in Spinal injury Care is preferred but not essential. Radis provide full mandatory and clinical training.
- Are you passionate about supporting people to meet their identified outcomes?
- Are you able to work alone and think on your feet?
- Would you like to be part of a team who work together to meet the needs of the service user?
- Do you want a rewarding, active and exciting role, where you are making a difference to someone’s life?
- Are you able to work flexibly, including weekends, evenings and night shifts?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, please call or email us for more information
The ideal candidate: -
- A caring personality
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced Child and Adult DBS check
- Willingness to learn in line with the client’s needs
- Flexibility to meet the client’s needs
The role involves assisting our service users: -
- Personal care and all care tasks that are client specific these could include support the client with a spinal injury or acquired brain injury.
Just some of the benefits of joining us: -
- Competitive pay rates within this field of care
- Contracted Hours
- Free comprehensive training
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive training portfolio
- Feeling valued, supported, recognised and rewarded
Full bespoke training is provided. We have a range of full or part time positions available to include flexible, evening, overnight and weekend working.
To apply please call 0330 100 8181 for an informal chat or click on "apply" with your