PC Repair Leeds is looking for a part-time (16-25 hours per week) computer engineer. Whilst formal qualifications are not required, the below skills are essential:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Office products
- Experience of Windows troubleshooting
- Network and router setup
- PC build and install
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
The position will involve working partly from our office in Moortown, LS17 and also visiting Clients at the home or business. Daily duties would be:
- Troubleshooting common computer issues
- Liaising with Business and Residential Clients
- Answering phone calls
- Travelling to Clients premises
- Using online MRP systems
Above all, we are a looking for an excellent communicator, with a presentable appearance and the ability to show confidence to our Clients.
Please contact us for further details.
Apply for Computer Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly