Temporary HR Advisor / Manager - Newbury
Our Hotel client requires an immediate and experienced Hotel HR Advisor or Manager to start immediately this week
As HR Advisor/Manager your duties and skills will include:
- Responsible for the overall HRD for the hotel
- Manage, monitor and control performance management
- Deal with recruitment and selection
- Liaise with all head of departments to achieve desired outcomes, getting to know the team etc.
- Completing all HRD tasks in accordance to the company/hotel policy and procedures
- Developing the management team
- Coordinate and manage all training activities, staff inductions, uniforms, staff assessments and appraisals
- Ideally CIPD Qualified but not essential
- MUST have Hotel HR experience
- Previous experience operating as HR Manager or Assistant HRM within a 4* or 5* boutique property
- Proven experience of delivering training with the hotel industry is essential
- Strong communication
- Experience of Forth Hospitality would be advantageous
This is a full time position covering Monday to Friday with a competitive salary for the right person. Ideally suited to someone locally who owns a car as property is remote or accommodation can be provided during the week with meals provided on duty
Please send your CV today
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
Apply for Temporary HR Advisor / Manager - Newbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly