Temporary Doorman/Luggage Porter - 5-star Hotel in London
Our luxury hotel client is situated in South East of London is currently looking for an experienced, temporary Doorman/Luggage Porter to join their friendly Front Office team, who will deliver an outstanding customer service.
It is a temporary role for an ongoing placement
Duties will include:
- Welcoming guests on arrival
- Sorting and delivering luggage to the rooms
- Deal with any guest requests
- Opening doors, ordering/hailing taxis
- Keeping the entrance tidy
- Assist with directions and providing information about the hotel and local facilities
As Concierge you should have the following skills/experience:
- Previous Doorman/Luggage Porter background from a either a 5/4 star, red star or high end residential property
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong proven track record
- Extremely well presented and polite
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested and you are immediately available please send your CV today!
We value all applications, however due to the volume of response we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Towngate Personnel are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.
Apply for Temporary Doorman/Luggage Porter - 5-star Hotel in London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly