Landscaper / Landscape Gardiner - Reading
We are looking for an experienced Landscaper for an immediate start in Reading, Berkshire.
- Responsible for a team of landscapers/labourers on each project.
- Must have a good rappor with clients as well as having past experience in the landscaping industry.
- Knowledge of safe work practices,
- The ability to follow direction, to read and interpret plans/specifications and to quality control projects.
- A strong work ethic, excellent workmanship and the ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
- A current driver's license and own vehicle is essential.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment.
- Brief boss and make recommendations on job status, personnel issues, or client concerns.
- Maintain assigned equipment and notifies of needed repairs.
- Plans and organizes the job, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available. Also ensures that job is completed in the most time-efficient manner.
- Commercial jobs further afield will require an earlier start time
- CSCS card preferred but not essential
- Digger/Dumper/Roller licence preferred but not essential
- The opportunity is a full time, permanent position.
- Pay based on skills and experience.
- Vehicle, uniform and PPE.
- Ongoing training and development structure.
A minimum of 5 years of experience in landscape construction, preferably with an industry based trade qualification (qualified landscaper)
To enquire further about this position please call Rob on 07738 428 456.