Landscaper / Landscape Gardiner - Reading
We are looking for an experienced Landscaper for an immediate start in Reading, Berkshire.
- Responsible for a team of landscapers/labourers on each project.
- Must have a good rappor with clients as well as having past experience in the landscaping industry.
- Knowledge of safe work practices,
- The ability to follow direction, to read and interpret plans/specifications and to quality control projects.
- A strong work ethic, excellent workmanship and the ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
- A current driver's license and own vehicle is essential.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including work site and equipment.
- Brief boss and make recommendations on job status, personnel issues, or client concerns.
- Maintain assigned equipment and notifies of needed repairs.
- Plans and organizes the job, ensuring that sufficient resources and materials are available. Also ensures that job is completed in the most time-efficient manner.
- Commercial jobs further afield will require an earlier start time
- CSCS card preferred but not essential
- Digger/Dumper/Roller licence preferred but not essential
- The opportunity is a full time, permanent position.
- Pay based on skills and experience.
- Vehicle, uniform and PPE.
- Ongoing training and development structure.
A minimum of 5 years of experience in landscape construction, preferably with an industry based trade qualification (qualified landscaper)
To enquire further about this position please call Rob on 07738 428 456.
Apply for Landscaper / Landscape Gardiner - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly