Are you looking for a career at a great pub serving classic pub dishes within an established company? Great! We are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Kitchen Manager to join our team.
The Three Horseshoes is part of McMullen’s expanding destination concept offering our guests full table service dining experience, offering a classic British seasonal menu alongside daily changing Specials which the kitchen team create. We are proud of our reputation for great quality fresh food and exceptional service, therefore finding the right Kitchen Manager to join our friendly team is essential.
The Three Horseshoes is set it in its own delightful grounds with literally acres of alfresco dining, steeped in relaxed charm and when the weather’s less clement, step inside and warm by the roaring fires, book the private dining room or just enjoy. Serving over 1000 plus main meals a week, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Kitchen Manager to make their mark.
Why Destination Inns?
Destination Inns are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Great Accomidation (if required)
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your days off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- The ability to cook and present dishes, in line with specification, in a fast paced environment.
- The capability to deliver food GP% to budget.
- Experience in stocktaking and management of stock control.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary standards of personal hygiene and presentation.
- The ability to recruit, train and coach junior team members.
- A strong understanding of food health and safety.
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential. You must be keen to develop, willing to take on responsibility and remain calm under pressure. You will also need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
If you are interested, please apply today and we will be in touch.