Part-Time Credit Controller
Out of Step Ltd are one of the U.K’s leading distributors of American Street & Skate apparel & footwear, responsible for the full service programme of Marketing, Sales and Logistics for brands such as Huf, The Hundreds & Brixton.
If you are looking for a position within a growing company that is set for further expansion over the next few years then this may be the opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a talented part-time (22.5 hours per week) Credit Controller to be located at our warehouse in St Phillips, Bristol BS4. Ideally we would prefer these hours to be worked over 3 days, however we can be flexible to accommodate the right candidate.
This position is best suited to someone with experience and the ability to communicate information in a factual, polite and approachable manner. Attention to detail and the ability to take an organised approach to tasks, prioritising in order to help create solutions for challenging accounts will be required.
Someone who can actively contribute to developing systems & procedures to ensure the smooth running of the business, you will require a working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts Professional as well as Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
Due to the nature of the role. candidates who have not previously worked with SAGE 50 will not be considered so need not apply.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with former or current Credit Control experience over 1 - 3 years.
- A working Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts Professional minimum.
- Self-starter but also a strong team player.
- Confident diplomatic character with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Able to work in an efficient and accurate manner with good attention to detail.
- Flexible work approach and adaptable to change.
- Organised and able to manage own time effectively
- Down to earth with a poor taste in music is preferred not requisite as we can teach you all that, but seriously a sense of humour helps.
- Must like dogs, all dogs.
- Uploading new account information into our bespoke system.
- Posting & allocation of invoices and payments to accounts.
- Collection of Payment for outstanding invoices by phone, email & letter.
- Management of approx 150 live customer accounts through Sage 50.
- Working with the Sales team to process debit & credit notes for accounts.
- Establishing payment plans and resolving queries for challenging accounts.
- Help generate a small selection of weekly reports for the MD
- Competative Pro Rata salary.
- Monthly clothing allowance for you or your family.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking.
- A decent/flexible place to work.
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for and your salary expectations. PLEASE NO AGENCIES
If you feel you have insufficient experience for this role, but would be interested in joining us in another capacity, please feel free to send us your CV and a short cover letter explaining the job you feel you would be suited for and why you are interested in our group.
Due to the high volume of response we will only contact those successful in reaching the next stage of the application.
Previous applicants need not reapply
Apply for Part-Time Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly