Adobe Onboarding Specialist - German or French language
Adobe – An Award-Winning Employer
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
- Work with the Onboarding team as a point of contact for Enterprise customers post sales
- Understand and communicate to Adobe stakeholders the account profile onboarding goals
- Manage onboarding project schedule for customers
- Manage day-to-day administrative onboarding activities of an account to closure
- Maintain regular communication with customers and internal teams
- Manage external & internal expectations for customer progress
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope
- Capture and communicate lessons learned to the broader team
- Communicate confidently and proactively throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage multiple engagements simultaneously
- Manage expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- French and/or German language skills in addition to English
- Based in Edinburgh
- Strong communication skills
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success
- Problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify and solve issues quickly
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated multiple projects
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with diverse teams throughout Adobe
- Work with a variety of data driven systems and databases such as MS Excel, Sales-Force, etc.
- Strong data gathering and analytical skills
- Ability to work efficiently on MS Office applications – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Industry-competitive salary.
- Competitive time off.
- Educational assistance program.
- Employee discounts on Adobe software.
- Health and welfare benefits.
- Matching gift program for charitable donations.
- Meaningful and challenging work.
- Uniquely open and informal environment.
- And much more…
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe’s dynamic working environment is also well known and has received awards throughout the globe, including a spot on The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Build careers that change the world. Download the Adobe Life digital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe EMEA
With 28 offices in 24 countries, Adobe employs over 1,500 people in the EMEA region. Our Sales, Marketing and Technical Services functions operate from a network of 12 primary offices distributed across the main EMEA capitals and are a growing presence in emerging “high potential” territories (Eastern Europe, Middle East & Sub Saharan Africa). Adobe’s EMEA region plays a significant role in research & development, with world-class engineering centres in Bucharest, Hamburg and Basel, and a regional centre for Technical Services based in Edinburgh. In addition, Adobe also has a regional shared services and operational centre in Dublin, Ireland. Adobe’s EMEA Field Operations Headquarters is in Maidenhead, UK
Please apply to: Anja Salinger-Carsley, Enterprise Support Manager EMEA, email@example.com