Full and Part Time Chefs
Full Time/ Part time Chef
Are you looking to work within a great team, serving a classic pub menu, within a Company who trains and develops their kitchen teams? Great! We are currently recruiting for a Full Time trainee kitchen assistant manager to work within our busy kitchen team.
The Plough is situated in Crews Hill Enfield and is a busy part of town with the gardens centre on our door step, This is a lovely local in which to spend time with friends and family, by the fire when it’s chilly or soaking up the rays in the garden on sunny days. Join us for some quality family time at our famous and spectacular Sunday roasts or any other time for hand-crafted local real ales, fine wines and lots of smiles! This pub is not for the faint hearted with average of over 1800 covers a week. Therefore finding the right person to join us is essential.
Why The Plough
The Plough is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Great accommodation (if required)
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per Company specification to ensure our guests return again and again
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business and completion of Company paperwork with regards to such standards
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining and clean and safe kitchen environment
The right person will have a positive hands on approach, good communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential however further training and development will be given in house and also in our Development Kitchen in Hertford. You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Apply for Full and Part Time Chefs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly