Barstaff - regular and supervisor
The Golden Anchor pub in Nunhead, London is seeking 2 new members of staff (one regular barperson and one supervisor)..
We're looking for candidates that:
- have an outgoing personality, pleasant manner and are willing to work in a friendly team
- have a good standard of spoken and written English
- are well presented and keen
- are social media savvy
- experience is desirable but full in-house training will be provided (external training also available)
- hours vary according to rotas (requires willingness to work during the evenings, weekends and on bank holidays)
- ideally you should live in south-east or south-west London
*** MINIMUM £7.50/hr (MORE WITH EXPERIENCE AND MORE FOR STAFF WORKING AT SUPERVISOR LEVEL) ***
Please send a CV or call Lana or Claudette for more information.