Support Worker - Merton area
Alpenbest Care is looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and dedicated support workers to join the team at this service providing support to individuals with a wide variety of needs ranging from learning disabilities, mental health and physical disabilities.
£8.65- £10.00+ based on experience and qualifications
About the role
As a support worker you will be providing support in day-to-day living, such as social activities, sports and hobbies, employment, holidays etc. along with support with general household duties such as cooking, cleaning and money management. The role involves working in their homes and out in the community, providing support from just a few hours each week, to 24 hours each day.
- Good communication and written skills
- Previous experience is advantageous but not necessary
- Commitment, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Living in operating area or willing to relocate
Alpenbest Care is a company dedicated to the care of young adults, older adults, and those who need support in daily activities. We aim to provide support to people at home to enable them to stay in their own home, maintain and promote independence and achieve a good quality of life.
Alpenbest is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- 28 days paid holidays
- Continuous support through recruitment and training
- Full training provided at no cost to you
- Company car (incurs charge) and paid mileage
- Career progression with support in NVQ Level 2 & 3
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly