Where does this role fit in?
Working on-site with our client, Sally Beauty (largest retailer of beauty supplies in the world) in Bracknell, you'll be an integral member of the team, helping to produce best in class printed marketing material for both their trade and consumer business. Think you have what it takes? Keep reading!
The Account Executive will be a member of the ITG business, embedded into the Sally Beauty offices, carrying responsibility for customer service delivery and operational excellence. The Account Executive will be primarily responsible for the management of core campaign and local marketing artwork and print production work through ITG's platform, Media Centre.
Your responsibilities include:
- You'll need to accurately manage information from the customer, formulating full production and artwork briefs, and producing detailed print specifications to suppliers.
- Effective briefing and management of studio resource to ensure proofs received are as per client requirements.
- Prepare VLOOKUP's using Microsoft Excel as well as managing allocations.
- Ensure any queries are responded to accurately and promptly.
- Ensure projects are completed and dispatched to pre-agreed schedules.
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Account Executive | Account Manager | Customer Service | Marketing | Print Management | Print Production | Excel | Administration | B2B
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- First and foremost, you should be customer-centric. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time.
- You won't be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
- Experience of strong administration and project management skills is essential for this fast-paced role.
- The ability to build relationships and develop as part of a dynamic team
- Service minded approach, proven customer service experience is a must
- Experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
- Print experience is advantageous but is not necessary
So what are you waiting for? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
About Our Company:
ITG is among the most successful full-service marketing businesses in the world, employing over 600 specialists across technology, marketing, data, print and content creation.
We have UK offices in Birmingham and London, an R&D centre in Dartford, and client teams throughout Europe. We have US offices in New York and Chicago.
Our Media Centre marketing automation platform gives visibility and control of every aspect of our clients' marketing activity. It manages the marketing operations of around 60 blue-chip clients, including M&S, Heineken, PUMA, Audi, Sainsbury's, Renault and KFC.
Our technology is supported by a range of market-leading services, including our Birmingham-based digital agency, 250 million in print management, an eCRM division, which sends out four billion personalised communications a year, a retail strategy agency, comprehensive local marketing programmes, and a 22-seat, 24/7 artworking studio creating over three million assets a year.