Regional Sales Executives - Average OTE 28K
Would you like to be part of our future growth and success?
We are looking for experienced Sales Executives to join our team. You'll be a self-starter with the drive, sales acumen and self-discipline to consistently seek out new sales leads whilst managing existing accounts.
Copart is the world's leading online vehicle re-marketing businesses, auctioning over 350,000 vehicles every year across our 15 strategically placed UK facilities. And we're not stopping there. As our success within the industry has grown, so have we. It's an exciting time for us as our operations, both in the UK and globally continue to expand... and we're seeking ambitious and talented individuals like you to support us on our upward journey.
In return you'll have the opportunity to achieve an OTE average salary of £28,000+; and with flexible working hours, you'll be in control of what you do and how much you earn. As our account portfolio continues to grow, you can enjoy uncapped earning potential, and many of our established Sales Executives are already earning in excess of £45,000.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage any existing accounts which may include franchise and independent dealers, used car outlets, and many other sources of vehicle supply.
- Increase your portfolio to ensure a continuous supply of vehicles for auction using a supply of warm leads and your own initiative
- Develop relationships with sellers and internal colleagues to ensure that each vehicle is given the best opportunity for sale
- Provide a high level of customer support and satisfaction
Regional Sales Executive | Sales Executive | Regional Sales | Executive | Sales | Automotive | Vehicle Sales | Car Sales | Remarketer | Account Management | B2B | Business Development
- Have sales experience, ideally in the Automotive Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Strong influencing skills and be flexible in your approach
- A "can do" approach to each day
- Must have UK driving license and use of daily transport
- Efficient with Microsoft Packages and web based applications
In return, we offer:
- Monday to Friday working
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
- Company Uniform
About Our Company:
Our unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process.