Room Attendant needed in a 5*Hotel in Central London
We are actively seeking a number of Housekeeping Room Attendants to help us make this difference and compliment our existing team.
The essentials requirements for a Room Attendant
A Room Attendant has overall responsibility for a dedicated number of our guest bedrooms (approximately 10-11 rooms); you will ensure that they are clean and well maintained on a daily basis, replenishing guests supplies and amenities as required and for staging each room appropriately for your next guest’s arrival. You’ll also be responsible for the upkeep and general presentation of guest corridors, linen cupboards and housekeeping service areas.
- Immediate Interview & Start Dates Available for suitably experienced Room Attendants
- Approximately 40 hours per week available (depending on the business levels) - Full Time /Part Time & Casual positions available
- Previous Housekeeping experience as a Room Attendant within a similar Luxury Hotel, Club, Resort or Private Household essential
- Exceptional grooming and communications skills - including a conversational level of spoken English in order to communicate with colleagues, and guests from time to time
About the Benefits our Room Attendants Receive
- £19,570 PA / £9.13 Per Hour + Over Time
- Regent Street Discount Card offering 10-25% off in Regent Street stores
- Pension & Life Insurance
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
Are you ready to join our Room Attendant the team?
Please apply by sending your CV to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.