Early Years Practitioner in a Nursery– Room Leader- Immediate Start - Great Pay
Happy Nursery Days are looking for a Early Years Practitioner Room Leader
Based in Upper Tulse Hill- Nearest Train is Tulse Hill Station
What is the job?
To provide a high standard of the Revised EYFS statutory framework. To lead. support and supervise other staff in the Nursery.
Why work for us?
- Growing Nursery business which is ambitious
- Pension contribution for all Nursery Practioners
- Private Healthcare for all employees including Room Leaders
- Childcare and management training and Development
- 22 days holiday + Public holidays
What are we looking for?
- Experienced- a least 6 months experience, a year is preferred Level 3.
- Knowledge in Childcare within the EYFS Statutory framework
- Natural Leader
Monday to Friday
9am -6pm OR 8am-5pm
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV with contact details and we will be in touch!
1. To undertake any other duties commensurate with the post as agreed with the Chief Executive.
2. In the undertaking of all duties to adhere and demonstrate commitment to Ekaya’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner in a Nursery– Room Leader- Immediate Start - Great Pay
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly