Ecommerce Online Sales Assistant - Lighting & Electrical Content Updater & Customer Service
We are looking to add to our online Sales team as an Online Sales Assistant with previous experience in an e-commerce capacity. Online e-commerce is seeing year on year growth so in this ever changing marketplace the candidate will understand and keep up to date with consumer buying habits.
We are a Lighting and Electrical specialist with 5 branches spread across popular areas in London. We are ideally looking for a person that is situated close to the NW2 area as the hours can be very demanding and we need a person that is punctual and organised with knowledge of the lighting and electrical industry which will be desirable.
You will need to hit the ground running with this position as we are looking for someone that can learn extremely quickly and bring new ideas to the table to help improve online sales at a fast rate.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with ebay, Amazon and other online marketplaces. Excellent Photoshop skills as you will be required to Photograph and edit photos to a high standard, high level of English is a must as you will be answering phone calls, emails and enquires from designers and Architects that need to be professionally answered quickly with accuracy.
The job will involve listing products in marketplaces using the right optimising techniques for good practice SEO. Managing inventory on all marketplaces the company currently have their own website controlled using CMS.
Replying to customer queries and other daily tasks of printing orders, liaising with packing team. Booking in daily Royal Mail and courier deliveries.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Write accurate product descriptions and website content that is new and creative.
- Update, add and maintain all current products, liaise with manufacturers to identify new and discontinued lines and update onto company website accordingly.
-Gather information about products from manufacturers, suppliers and internet research.
- Perform competitive pricing analysis.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to edit, render photos for web and create eye-catching graphic banners.
- Edit product description and technical product data using basic HTML.
- Upload new products to several online marketplaces including Amazon and eBay.
- Dealing with any sales queries relating to the products listed online and showroom.
- Processing all online orders & any aftersales care.
- You may also be required to work in the showroom time to time and the trade counter.
GCSE's, Basic HTML, Creative writing, College level Grammar, Mathematically Inclined, Organizational Skills, Product Knowledge, Quality Control, Problem Solving, Listening, Visually Creative, Data Analysis, Multi-tasking, best practice SEO techniques, Ability to work effectively under pressure with strict deadlines.
-Microsoft Excel and all office packages,
-Photoshop CS, very good computer skills,
-A fluent or native English speaker with excellent written and verbal communication.
-Best practice SEO knowledge
Negotiable but subject to experience and skills
Additional knowledge but not required:
Lighting and Electrical industry, Video
Please ONLY send your CV via email. Unfortunately due to the anticipated number of responses only short-listed candidates will be contacted