IT Support engineer (Immediate Start)
We are a Managed Service Provider (MSP) so this will attract those who are looking to learn lots of technologies across different vendors very quickly. We currently have an immediate vacancy for an experienced support engineer with working knowledge of server implementation, exchange, backups, and Office 365 technologies.
You must have excellent communication along with a hunger for technology with an interest on the latest technological trends. We are seeking someone friendly yet professional, extremely technical, organised with strong communication skills to join our team as a client facing engineer. You will be responsible for providing and implementing technical solutions and working alongside the Helpdesk and implementation engineers.
• Resolving technical escalations from the helpdesk.
• Resolve user level tasks by telephone and remote desktop support
• Provide project support to 3rd line engineers
• Attend scheduled/emergency client site visits ( in and around London.)
Skills and experience:
• Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
• Cloud technologies, O365, Google, Sharepoint Online, Active Directory, Windows/MAC administration. (Must have a strong desire to learn the technologies quickly)
• Experienced with backup solutions and data migrations especially from on-premise to cloud.
• Ability to complete set tasks with minimal supervision and handle multiple support queries at one time.
• Tactful and diplomatic when in pressured situations.