Become an Assistant Accountant (One Month Work Placement opportunity for £350 Only)
Are you looking Accounts experience? Having no previous work experience is unlikely to be successful in hiring process. Work placements have an increasing importance in gaining a good job.
Job market is highly competitive therefore it is worthwhile to gain some insights into the way accounting organisations operate and challenges they face. Skills ON Limited is working in collaboration with Super Financial Limited which is a company of Accountants and Business Advisors. Taking a work placement with Skills ON limited is one of those things that you will do to enhance your accounting skills and knowledge, it will provide you with networking opportunities and help you to understand accounting and finance industry.
More and more employers are looking for experience as well as academic credentials. Our work placement program offers you the chance to gain valuable experience by spending time working for us, carrying out duties or tasks as any other employee of the company would do. This training will prepare you to apply for jobs e.g. Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Administrators, Junior Accountant, Accounts Manager and Payroll Manager.
Knowledge and skills you acquire during this program will not only make your CV more impressive to prospective employers but will also provide you great opportunities to speak directly with people already doing these jobs. During One month work placement program you will be trained on following key areas;
4. Annual Accounts & Corporation Tax Return
5. Self-Assessment Returns
6. Advance Level Skills in Microsoft Excel
7. Day to day operations of an Accounting Firm
8. One to One CV Consultations and Mock Interview Session including Job Hunting Tips,
9. Excel based accounts for Sole Traders and Limited Companies Liaison and coordination with HMRC and Companies House.
You will be provided complete software training after that you will assist with day to day bookkeeping for 500+ clients. Training will include;
• How to set-up a business in SAGE 50 Accounts.
• Applying global changes to the software (a key feature of Sage)
• How to create Customers, Products and Suppliers
• Creating new departments and ledger accounts
• How to raise customer invoices and manage sales also include Quotations feature
• How to input vendor invoices and credit card expenses
• How to post Bank Statements for Current and Credit Card accounts
• How to do Bank/Credit card Reconciliation.
• Monthly Journal Entries e.g. Wages, Prepayments/Accruals and Depreciation.
• Setting up different VAT schemes (Cash Accounting, Annual Accounting and Flat Rate Scheme)
• VAT return on Monthly or Quarterly Basis (with Online submissions)
• Monthly Financial Managements Reports with Excel integration
• Month end and Year end Procedures.
• Credit Control for aged debtors and creditors, issuing credit notes, writing off
• How to backup data and restore on different computer
Firstly you will be given complete training on Sage Payroll and later you will be given opportunity to involve in payroll processing process of more than 600 companies. Training will include;
• How to register for Payroll with HMRC?
• How to set-up Companies on SAGE Payroll?
• Create Employee new records, Personnel records and use global changes.
• Enter year to date values.
• Deal with new starters and leavers.
• Advance holiday pay and record holidays and absences.
• Statutory payments such as Maternity Pay (SMP), Sickness Pay (SSP) etc.
• Auto Enrolment and work place pensions
• Printing and reprinting payslips.
• Real Time Information (RTI) also known as Full Payment Submissions to HMRC.
• EPS Submissions (Employer Payment Summary).
• Recording Maternity and Holiday pay and other statutory payments.
• How to run different Reports at the month end.
• Finalization of Payroll process on weekly, fortnightly or Monthly basis.
03- Value Added Tax (VAT Returns)
Every month, we file more than 40 VAT returns for our client companies. These returns include different VAT schemes of Cash Accounting, Standard Rate and Flat Rate. You will be given the opportunity to file actual return in HMRC once you received required training.
04- Corporations Tax
As per current statistics, we are filing 50+ company accounts every month. These include company accounts ranging from small to medium size companies. This process is being completed through Sage Accounts Production advance (SAPA).
This year we are estimating filing of 1000+ self-assessments. This includes company directors and self-employed people.
06- Registrations for Taxes
This includes New Company Registration and registering for PAYE, VAT, Self-Assessment
• Training Counts towards your experience necessary for ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance memberships
• Reference provided by SUPER FINANCIAL LIMITED Certified Accountants. (Approved ACCA Employer - Platinum Status).
Feel free to drop us an email or call us to book your appointment or to discuss further in details about this program or scope of training. Our qualified trainers will response to your query within 24 hours.
Website Link: http://www.skillson.co.uk/
Training Facility 1:
Leyton Branch Office
Skills On Limited
275 High Road Leyton
T : 02089250070 / 07949898201
Training Facility 2:
Burnt Oak Branch Office
Skills On Limited
93 Watling Avenue
T : 02089250070 / 07949898201
Apply for Become an Assistant Accountant (One Month Work Placement opportunity for £350 Only)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly