Senior front of house staff wanted
COME AND JOIN OUR FRIENDLY AND HARDWORKING TEAM!
We are looking for experienced front of house events staff to work on a part-time or casual permanent basis. We are an events catering company that caters for clients in the South East London/Bromley area. You would be expected to work on functions in people's homes, marquees or established venues. It's a varied role that would include drinks service, food service (from canapés to formal dinners and everything in between) and clearing up.
We are looking for:
- Confident and positive team members
- Flexibility and capability of working in a high pressure environment
- Well mannered and well presented people with the ability to interact confidently with clients and the team
- Passion for good food and great service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong level of English
- Experience working in a customer facing environment in hospitality
- Driving license is advantageous
- Competitive pay depending on experience
- Varied hours dependent on the needs of the business
- Pension scheme available
- Training programme
- Holiday pay
- A small, dynamic events catering company with over 27 years experience
- We cater for private and corporate clients in their own homes and offices, from small lunches (5-50 covers) to canapé parties and finger buffets (up to 250 covers). The work is varied!
- We are recommended caterers at a number of local prestigious wedding and event venues and we provide sit down fine dining weddings (up to 150 covers)!
If you are interested in the above position, do not delay and apply TODAY!