Office Co Ordinator - Braintree, Essex
Office Co Ordinator
Braintree, Essex CM7 4DF
Owls Hall Environmental is a growing business working in the drainage and water sustainability sector. We are looking to recruit an Office Co Ordinator with strong communication skills with a good telephone manner and be able to present information in a clear and concise way. This would suit a self-motivated person, with a total commitment to detail, consistency, speed and accuracy.
Purpose of Role:
To provide an effective and efficient Sales and Administration support service ensuring that excellent levels of customer service are maintained and managed within an agreed servicing contract structure and ensuring that the Company meets the needs and expectations of current and future customers.
Duties will include:
* Managing and processing customer orders
* Processing purchase orders
* Passing customer leads to sales team
* Maintaining and updating a customer database
* Ensuring all client details are recorded on SAGE ACT System
* Producing weekly and monthly reports for managers
* Undertaking any other admin, customer service and accounts duties as required.
* MS Office - intermediate level
* High level of organisation
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong customer service ethos
Competitive salary & benefits and a great rural office location.
A full job description and person specification are available.
Submit a letter of application, including an up to date Curriculum Vitae online today.