Montessori Teacher - East London
Daisy Chain recruitment are looking to recruit a qualified Montessori teacher for a new post opening in May. It is essential that candidates have a Montessori Diploma and a minimum of three years relevant experience. The post is based in East London.
Roles & Responsibilities – Montessori Teacher:
- To adhering to the policies and procedures of our nursery in compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted and the National Standards.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained within the nursery at all times.
- To contribute to the planning and preparation of activities
- To maintain development records and carry out observations
- To report and monitor accidents and incidents
- To attend all staff meetings as arranged by the nursery room leaders/managers and contribute relevant ideas
- To provide all aspects of care and supervision to children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Montessori Diploma
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS
- Nursery experience
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- Ability to work in a team
Please apply on line…..
- Are you eligible to work in the UK?
- Do you hold a Montessori diploma?
- Do you have a current DBS?
Apply for Montessori Teacher - East London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly