Full Time Caretaker/ Maintenance Person – Three Ways School
We would like to appoint a Full Time Caretaker/ Maintenance Person to support our Site Manager who can contribute to the successful running of our School as a member of our site team. The successful candidate must be trustworthy, flexible and have competent DIY skills.
The potholder will:
- Assist the Site Manager
- Deal with queries from the cleaning team
- Assist with site security and opening and closing the school
- Carry out first line repairs and maintenance if necessary
- Liaise with admin and contract staff and other service users
- Be a pleasant, committed team member.
- Be capable of working alone and using own initiative
- Experienced undertaking basic maintenance tasks and working to a very high standard
- Hold a clean, valid full driving licence.
- Have a flexible approach to hours.
You will be expected to carryout security checks around the school site and unlock/lock the school during term-time and school holidays.
Your hours will be 37 hours per week, 5 days a week (to include Saturday mornings, with one day off in the week)
Monday – Friday (one day off in the week to be negotiated) 11am – 7.30pm including a ½ hour lunch break (unpaid)
Saturday 7.30am – 1pm including a ½ break (unpaid)
During school holidays you will be expected to work your 37 hours per week between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will also be expected to cover for the Site Manager when necessary.
The salary will be £9.21 per hour. This is a permanent post.
Three Ways School is an Academy Trust and is a generic Special School. The School provides for 207 pupils with a wide range of Special Educational Needs.
Application Packs/Forms are available from the school on 01225 838070 or can be downloaded from Three Ways School website. Completed application forms to be returned to Three Ways School, 180 Frome Road, Bath BA2 5RF by the closing date.
The closing date for completed applications is 1st March 2018 and interviews are likely to be held on 12th March 2018
Three Ways School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
Apply for Caretaker/Maintenance Person
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly