We are looking for a positive and motivated individual with qualifications and experience in electrical installation and Solar PV. The role will involve installing domestic and large scale commercial PV for our clients.
- Install both AC and DC components of solar electric (PV) systems.
- Ensure all electrical work undertaken is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
- Ensure installations are completed in a timely and cost effective manner to a high standard.
- Assist on electrical aspects of domestic and commercial surveys and design.
- Install other technologies including battery storage, EV charging points, LED lighting, voltage optimization and other related technologies.
- Assist and work as a team in the roof installation on the solar panels, when required.
- Ensure compliance with the Health and Safety of the company.
- At least 2 years practical experience of electrical works in commercial sites and domestic properties.
- At least 2 years practical experience of installing and commissioning solar electric systems.
- Knowledge of Part P - NICEIC or similar registration.
Skills & Qualifications Essential
- City and Guilds 2381 and 2391, or similar electrical qualifications Desirable
- Highly organised
- Clear headed under pressure
- City and Guilds 2372 PV Training or similar
- Solar design knowledge desirable.
- Training in working at heights
- Qualifications in 1st Aid
- CSCS (or ECS) Card Held
- Experience in installing Battery Storage, LED lighting (commercial), voltage optimization and EV Charging
- Proven ability to work with own initiative, as part of a team and or lead a team
- Proven track record in working with customers and on construction sites
- Proactive attitude to problem solving
- Enthusiasm and understanding of renewable energy.
- Able to work a range of hours with occasional overnight stays
- Full driving license
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Fully fit and able to work at height
Apply for PV Installer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly