Various locations; Somerset, East & North Devon, Plymouth & Torbay
Fixed Term to August 31st 2018, 22.2 hours per week.
CSWG are transition management specialists. We offer information, guidance and support to people and organisations as they move through different stages of their lives. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise; we reinvest any operating surpluses into new products and services, organisational development, and community based projects.
CSW Group has an exciting opportunity to join the team in the role of Enterprise Co-ordinator, delivering on a contract held with the Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership, funded jointly with the Careers and Enterprise Company.
The role of Enterprise Co-ordinator is to help schools and colleges to improve their careers and enterprise activities and to engage with the world of work, make it easier for employers and the self-employed to engage with schools and colleges, and focus everyone’s efforts on programmes and activities that are most effective in motivating young people, supporting independent choice, and supporting positive outcomes for young people.
- The co-ordinator can expect to have a caseload of up to 12 schools to work with their area.
- A broad range of skills required, including; relationship and partnership building, influencing and negotiation, communication.
- These posts will require significant travel.
- Full training will be given, but an understanding of the ‘Enterprise’ landscape for schools would be useful.
- Other skills that would be useful to this role include experience of delivering or facilitating activities to schools – particularly enterprise related, experience of and a relevant qualification in delivering CEIAG in schools.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £22,000.00 per annum (pro rata for part time), dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Vacancy reference: 1026
Closing date: 15th February 2018
Interview date: 20 February 2018
Through its work CSWG actively safeguard and promote the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the company are required to share this commitment.
Successful individuals will be required to undergo full vetting checks including an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.