Nursery Practitioner – Baby Room Cricklewood - London NW2
Overview of Job Description:
We are looking for experienced and confident practitioners to work with babies aged 6 months to 24 months. You will be responsible for preparing a nurturing and fun learning environment. Your duties will include; recording and evaluating children’s progress, supporting the development of early language through songs, rhymes, poems and stories. You will be required to update the records of your key children, and meet regularly to discuss their progress with their parents and other professionals where appropriate.
- We require a positive disposition and an ability to engage with young children and their families.
- You must have good knowledge of child development theories, and be able to apply your knowledge by planning developmentally appropriate activities.
- You must have a good understanding of how to meet the physical and emotional needs of babies and toddlers.
- Your interpersonal skills, and your ability to communicate effectively; work harmoniously within your team; with other colleagues; with parents and external professionals is a required criteria for success in this role.
- It is essential that you are able to consistently deliver high quality of work, through your commitment and passion.
- We value creativity, a joyful personality and a commitment to personal and professional development.
Applicants must have previous professional experience of working with babies, and toddlers, and hold relevant qualification in early years or be working towards one. We will be happy to support candidates with relevant experience with achieving their formal qualification.
Salary range: £18,000- £20,000 - depending on ability, qualification, and level of experience and competence.
Hours: 7.45am to 5.00pm, 8.45am to 6.00pm and 8:15am to 5.30pm on a weekly rotating shift pattern.
We are within walking distance of Dollis Hill and Willesden Green Underground: and Cricklewood Broadway Over Ground Train Station.
Start Date: ASAP
Please apply on line to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full Curriculum Vitae and a Cover letter stating why you consider yourself a suitable candidate.