Weekend Waiters/Waitresses - Vibrant Japanese Restaurant
Part Time waiters/waitresses needed for Bone Daddies Ramen Bar in Bermondsey.
Every Friday night, Saturday and Sunday we open our production and development kitchen in SE16 to the South London crowds, offering a selection of our most popular ramen and snacks and a sneak preview of some of our latest creations.
You will be required to work weekends (Friday - Sunday). The role is part of a small team serving our delicious food to our customers dining in as well as managing deliveroo orders.
The ideal person will have a can-do attitude and the ability to work well as part of a small team an thrive under pressure - Work Hard, Play Hard. Experience working in a restaurant is required.
In return, we offer:
* A competitive wage depending on experience (up to £9.50 an hour)
* 5.6 weeks paid holiday (pro rata)
* Staff meals & drinks on shift
* 50% staff discount to dine in all of our restaurants with your friends and family
* Bi-Annual Staff party, team activities & incentives throughout the year
* Regular food & drinks training as well as ongoing training and development
* Pension, Cycle to Work
Successful candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skill and a high level of spoken and written English.
All applicants will be required to prove they are eligible to live and work in the UK.